Residential Property Management for Owners
Committed to Excellence In Customer Service
Specializing in the management of single family homes, condos, townhomes, and multi-family units, CORE Residential Property Management consists of qualified, highly-trained property management professionals who are committed to excellence in customer service. Our years of experience, education, and knowledge in Residential Property Management give us the ability to manage your investment with the expertise and professionalism you deserve. From our front office staff to our maintenance crew to our dedicated property managers, we have a team capable of handling all of your property management concerns.
The greatest benefit we offer our clients is peace of mind. Managing an investment property can be challenging for owners because it is easy to become personally and emotionally involved with tenants. We pride ourselves on building productive relationships with our tenants and our owners. Your peace of mind is guaranteed when your investment property is in the hands of trusted professionals and you are relieved of the management challenges.
As qualified experts in our field, we are able to provide the best and most comprehensive care possible for your rental. We will assess the potential rental value of your property, advertise and market it, thoroughly screen renters, handle all the paperwork and payments, be certain that you are in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations, contract professionals to make necessary repairs, and be available to you through the entire process.
At CORE, your peace of mind is our primary goal.
Leasing of Vacant or Occupied Units Read Details
- Ensure unit is in rentable condition.
- Establish market rent.
- Advertise using appropriate media.
- Cooperate with other brokers.
- Comply with Fair Housing Laws.
- Qualify Applicants through Credit Approval Process.
- Ensure that your listings are up-to-date on Core’s website.
- Show units to prospective tenants.
- Accept applications and deposits.
- Handle security deposits in accordance with Florida Law.
- Conduct a pre-rental inspection of the property
- Collect rents and deposit within 3 days of payment.
- Routine filing in district court for non-payment of rent to protect owner’s interests.
- Refer “skip” and bad debt accounts to an attorney for collection to maximize potential recovery.
- Follow through with eviction, if necessary, to minimize losses.
- Work with tenants during extraordinary circumstances when deemed in the long-term best interests of the owner.
Repair and Maintenance
- Competitive pricing is assured to save the owners money.
- We utilize the services of a wide variety of independent contractors, which allows us the flexibility of matching the right contractor to the size, complexity, and scope of work involved.
- Using independent contractors for unit repairs and maintenance offers greater accountability to the owner for work performed and money spent.
- Client statements are mailed from CORE by the 15th day of each month to ensure timely receipt and improve the owner’s cash flow.
- Reporting shows each rental unit’s income and itemizes each expense.
- Proper accounting procedures are followed in the handling of receipts, payment of invoices, and signing of checks.
- Develop rental agreements
- Select qualified tenants
- Collect deposits and rents
- Enforce terms of rental agreements
- Resolve tenant complaints
- Oversee eviction proceedings if necessary
- We maintain an open dialogue with the property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of the property, and property finances.
- Schedule maintenance and repairs.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Regularly inspect the property to ensure all components are in good working order.
- Quickly resolve emergency maintenance issues.
Implementation of Latest Technology
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service possible and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you include:
- Faster responses and better service to both owners and tenants.
- We can securely access information about all our properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-the-art data center and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Deliver monthly statements to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
- Statements are easy to read and provide you with a snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- Address property maintenance issues quickly.
- We create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly resolve issues.
- Pay owners faster and more securely.
- Using electronic payments (ACH), we can deposit funds directly into your bank account for a small fee.
- Market properties more effectively to fill vacancies sooner.
- We quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Website, Craigslist, and other Web sites